Fursuits come in all shapes and sizes. Here at WearCat Creations, we offer a lot of options.
Artist Amaretto Snow designs and creates all of the fursuits here at WearCat Creations. Headbases are my own design and come in 3 flavors. I offer variations of the following styles: kemono, toony, and semi-realistic. These are my own interpretations of these styles.
*I do not offer a discount to use other maker's headbases*
Headbases are available in two materials. These both wear very differently. Please consider what uses you want for your fursuit before deciding on a headbase type.
If you are unsure of what type of headbase you want, YOU ARE NOT LOCKED IN when you submit your initial quote.
- Lighter weight
- Adjustable strap - wears more like a mask than a full helmet
- Zipper in the back - large jacket parka zipper, totally hidden from outside
- Fully lined inside the face
- Neck is not lined - releases heat easier
- Ventilation holes printed into head directly
- Need to be more gentle with/can't squish down
- Easier for me to make new headbase models if you want alterations to an existing base
- Can have a moving jaw
- Wears like a motorcycle helmet - slips on over head/no zipper
- Loose fitting - can be made tighter by adding helmet padding
- Can be very rough with w/o worry about breaking
- Plush and squishy
- Fully lined including neck - cute but traps a bit more heat
All heads have foam that is lined inside for full comfort.
Eyes are available as follow-me or toony. Follow-me eyes sit within the head, and appear to be looking at you from any angle. Toony eyes are flat and sit flush with the head. They give a more "cartoon" look. Eyes are hand-painted over a good visibility mesh. Ventilation and fan options are available.
Full-suits come in both digitigrade and plantigrade options. Digitigrade bodies have animal shaped legs. Plantigrade bodies wear like coveralls. We are also happy to use a variety of short/shaved furs and longer furs to achieve the body shape you want. All suits come straight stitched with a reinforced zigzag seam as standard. They are not lined, and it is suggested you wear under-armour underneath.
Removable tails include extra stitching around the opening to prevent any over stretching. Zipper attached tails are also available! All of our bodies come with premium installed hidden zippers. They are located in the front of your suit so you can easily get in and out.
For digitigrade bodies, we currently use pillow padding. These are polyfil stuffed pillows that fit inside your suit. You can have them able to attach directly to your suit, but be removed for travel/washing/storage. All of our pillows come with a small opening so the polyfil can be adjusted as needed.
Mini Partials and Partials
Partials and mini-partials come standard with our oversized toony paws. These are very bappy, stuffed, four finger paws. Paw pads can come in minky or vinyl. Claws are offered in minky, vinyl, lycra, and resin. If you want a slimmer style paw/different style paw, we are always happy to make some changes! We also offer hooves in minky or vinyl. We have our own paw patterns, but we love using KloofSuit's paws and highly recommend them. Our paws are cuffed and include stuffed pillows for the finger pads.
Full partials come with your choice of footpaws. We offer a plantigrade style (based off of Matrices amazing pattern) and knee high digitigrade (based off of SpiltGrapeSoda's amazing pattern). Our footpaws are slipper paws, which means they're lined and stuffed inside. All footpaws will include a small zipper to adjust polyfil as needed.
Tails come in a huge variety of sizes. Our standard attachment is two strong elastic loops. If you'd like an upgraded attachment, our larger tails come standard with a flat base with nylon loops. This attachment can also be added for smaller tails if you'd prefer, just ask. Kidney belts are available for extra large tails.
There are a lot of extra options we offer. Magnets are something we love to play with.
Some of the extras we offer. These are priced on a case by case basis, so are not all included in our commission calculator. Don't see something, just ask!
- Hair, both long and short. NFT and wefts can both be used, or in conjunction. (NFT is more expensive)
- Plush teeth/Extra teeth
- Facial hair. Removable or attached
- Muzzle fans with a power source
- Magnetic foot bottoms. Swappable between indoor/outdoor
- Footpaws available in knee-high digitigrade or plantigrade
- Removable piercings
- Resin plugs (removable)